Terms of hosting services
This document details the terms of using hosting services in Dropped.pl.
The site administrator commits to provide website hosting with utmost care and diligence.
All hosting users will be informed about planned technical breaks in service with at least 24 hour notice period.
The site administrator will not be liable for any outages in service caused terrorist attacks, natural disasters or acts of force majeure.
With the above exceptions, the site administrator guarantees monthly availability of hoisting services on 99.5% level. If service outages exceed this threshold, the user will be granted a prolongation of the hosting service with 1 day for each hour of outage above the threshold.
It is forbidden to use hosting services to:
- Send unsolicited emails (spam).
- Falsely identify as other websites to solicit user passwords or personal data (phishing).
- Perform actions undermining the safety and stability of Dropped.pl network and servers, or other Internet hosts, including but not limited to: port scanning, password cracking etc.
- Provide content of pornographic nature or infringing on other parties' copyrights.
- Perform actions forbidden by applicable laws.
Accounts used for prohibited actions will be deleted. Users of such accounts will not be compensated for the remaining account validity period.
Resource usage limits
For each hosting account, the following resource usage limits are applicable:
- Maximum number of files in folder: 3000
- Maximum number of files per account: 150000
- Maximum CPU core usage: 1% for package Starter, 3% for package Medium, 5% for package Professional, 7% for package Optimum.
The site administrator retains the right to specify additional limits or blocking an account, whose contents undermine the stability of the server or other hosting accounts. In such case, the user will receive a notification about instituted limits and their cause. Accounts which, after receiving appropriate notifications, still undermine the server stability, can be blocked or deleted.
The customer is responsible for paying the hosting account fees on time and provide valid and current contact data on Dropped.pl. Accounts not paid within 7 days of payment deadline will be blocked, and after further 14 days deleted permanently.
Services exceeding the normal technical support for a hosting account can be performed by the administrator for additional fee.
The site owner restricts the right to change the hosting pricing or applicable resource usage limits, notifying the users electronically.